Week 1 of the NFL Regular Season has already passed by and Week 2 of the NFL Regular Season should provide the same level of excitement. As I do every week of the regular season, I talk about the Top 10 teams in the NFL and the games for the upcoming week on my live talk show, check out the show!
So, who are my Top 10 teams entering Week 2? See below then make sure to reply in the comments below with your thoughts!
10. Buffalo Bills (0-1): The Buffalo Bills defense gave up the fewest amount of yardage in Week 1. Josh Allen was out of sync, but he will figure it out.
9. Miami Dolphins (1-0): The Miami Dolphins have an elite defense. If Tua Tagovailoa can get better each and every week, Miami will be an extremely dangerous football team.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0): The Pittsburgh Steelers have an elite defense and still need to figure things out offensively. I saw optimism for Pittsburgh for the 2021 regular season in a huge Week 1 win on the road against the Buffalo Bills.
7. Los Angeles Chargers (1-0): Justin Herbert stole that game for the Los Angeles Chargers against The Washington Football Team on the road. There is a new identity with head coach Brandon Staley that will carry them a long way this season.
6. San Francisco 49ers (1-0): All they do is win games when Jimmy Garoppolo is the starting quarterback. San Francisco will be a team to be reckoned with if they stay healthy all season long.
5. New Orleans Saints (1-0): I didn't think they would be in my Top 10 at all this season. They are in the Top 5 because of reputation, Jameis Winston, Sean Payton, and an elite defense.
4. Los Angeles Rams (1-0): Matthew Stafford looks like he belongs with the Los Angeles Rams. There is so much talent on the roster and head coach Sean McVay appears to be happy that the Jared Goff days are behind him.
3. Cleveland Browns (0-1): Don't be fooled that the Cleveland Browns lost to the Kansas City Chiefs 33-29. Cleveland led for the entire game until the fourth quarter and the Browns might be the second-best team in the AFC with Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, and Kevin Stefanski.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (1-0): Patrick Mahomes can turn on the light switch any time he wants to. The defense needs some work, but they are the two-time defending AFC Champions.
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0): Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers offense still have some things to clean up, but they are loaded with offensive players. Tampa Bay might be impossible to stop during the regular season.
My record for Week 1 picks was 7-9. Hopefully, I can do better in Week 2. We hopefully can see a difference from these NFL teams from Week 1 to Week 2.
NFL Game Picks for Week 2:
Thursday Night Football: NYG vs WSH: The pick: New York Giants over The Washington Football Team 17-16.
Game of the Week: BUF vs MIA: The pick: Buffalo Bills over Miami Dolphins 20-19.
Upset Special of the Week: DET vs GB: The pick: Detroit Lions over Green Bay Packers 27-21.
Blowout of the Week: DEN vs JAX. The pick: Denver Broncos over Jacksonville Jaguars 37-10.
Other Games: NE vs NYJ: The Pick: New England Patriots over New York Jets 20-16.
SF vs PHI: The pick: San Francisco 49ers over Philadelphia Eagles 30-16.
LAR vs IND: The pick: Los Angeles Rams over Indianapolis Colts 37-24.
LVR vs PIT: The pick: Pittsburgh Steelers over Las Vegas Raiders 17-14.
CIN vs CHI: The pick: Cincinnati Bengals over Chicago Bears 27-24.
HOU vs CLE: The pick: Cleveland Browns over Houston Texans 38-18.
NO vs CAR: The pick: Carolina Panthers over New Orleans Saints 24-21.
MIN vs ARI: The pick: Arizona Cardinals over Minnesota Vikings 38-21.
ATL vs TB: The pick: Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Atlanta 34-17.
TEN vs SEA: The pick: Seattle Seahawks over Tennessee Titans 42-35.
DAL vs LAC: The pick: Los Angeles Chargers over Dallas Cowboys 38-31.
KC vs BAL: The pick: Kansas City Chiefs over Baltimore Ravens 38-13.
Glenn's DrinkAde Bold Predictions for Week 2:
1. The Tennessee Titans and the Seattle Seahawks each put up 450 yards of total offense.
2. Derek Carr gets picked off three times and sacked three times against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
3. Jalen Hurts outplays Jimmy Garoppolo.
4. The Denver Broncos defense scores two defensive touchdowns against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
5. The Chicago Bears don't reach 250 total yards against the Cincinnati Bengals.
~Glenn Kaplan, 12oz Sports Contributor
Photo Credit: https://unsplash.com/@mkaine17