Tyler Seibring, Forward, Elon
- Seibring has been a great presence in the Phoenix’s offense. 50% of his games thus far have gone for at least 15 points which is leading the team thus far. At 6’8 you have to like how Seibring has a deep game as well from the 3 point line at just under 40%.
- Very consistent player, only 30% of his games have been shooting under 40% and he has played his best games against UNC Greensboro and Top 25 ranked Furman (26 and 19 points, respectively)
- For someone that plays the Forward position, you have respect the just under 58% he has shot from the two point stripe. One thing that could be improved from last season is his rebounding,which he is getting about 2 rebounds less per game thus far which should improve during Colonial play.
Grant Riller, Guard, College of Charleston
- Although Riller’s 3 point percentage is down at 27%, he has had three 30 point games thus far which is spectacular for a 9-2 Charleston team. 32 points and a win against Memphis is the game that makes me not worry about that 3 point percentage all that much.
- Riller definitely has shown an improve on his free throw shooting in the off season. While getting more chances at the line, he has jacked up his free throw shooting to over 83% Free throws are the difference in close wins/loses, I don’t care what anybody says.
- Riller has a great leaping ability, which could put him at the next level against the best of the best. Has the opportunity to be only the 3rd player from College of Charleston to get drafted which I think will happen. He is something special.
Justin Pierce Jr., Guard/Forward, William & Mary
- 75%, that’s the percentage of Tribe games where Pierce Jr. has gone over 15 points. And also, he’s averaging a double double thus far with his ability to pound the boards hard.
- Whenever Pierce Jr. shoots 65% or better from the 2 point line, the Tribe have won. Take a look at that stat CBB bettors, if you look at his stats and want to do some live betting. Percentages matter.
- Aside from Nathan Knight, Pierce Jr. has been the leader of the Tribe this season. Averaging a double double against anyone regardless of strength of schedule is impressive. I hope to see Pierce Jr. and the Tribe rebound from their sub par non conference play.
Next Up: Conference USA
Follow me on Social Media!
NEW Website: https://destroytheprocess.wordpress.com/ New clicks appreciated!
Twitter: @thebrickwahl87 and @DTPROCESS1 (12 Oz Sports Page)