Lindell Wigginton, Guard, Iowa State
- Although he is battling a current injury, this Sophomore is a superstar in the making who had twelve 20 point games as a freshman at Iowa State out of the prestigious Oak Hill Academy. Will bounce back and be stellar once conference play arises.
- A hell of a dribbler, makes defenders look silly on dribble drives. Also, has a great shooting range can stroke it from deep and make you pay on a big dunk or an And One.
- Has the potential to be a top 20 NBA pick. Has an extremely high ceiling.
Garrett Culver, Guard, Texas Tech
- Culver is the biggest reason why Texas Tech is undefeated this season. Has increased his points per game from last year by 7 points. He is taking better shots as a Sophomore as he takes the Red Raiders to the promise land of the Big 12.
- Another avenue of success for Culver is shooting thus far in the 43% range from the 3 line. He will need to keep that up in Big 12 play with the likes of Kansas and Oklahoma on the schedule.
- Averaging just under triple the assists he did in his freshman year. Turning into a very good passer.
Quentin Grimes, Guard, Kansas
- This kid has a quick stroke from deep. If you give him space to shoot, he will make you pay.
- Brings plenty of flash to his passing. Draws a Rajon Rondo comparison with his ability to dish the rock and score when he needs to.
- Although has not been scoring at will this year, he will leave Kansas this year and get drafted in the Top 15. Book it.
Next up: Big East Conference
Follow me on Social Media!
NEW Website: https://destroytheprocess.wordpress.com/ New clicks appreciated!
Twitter: @thebrickwahl87 and @DTPROCESS1 (12 Oz Sports Page)