1) Arizona Cardinals, Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
3) New York Jets, Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
4) Oakland Raiders, Rashan Gary, EDGE, Michigan
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Devin White, LB, LSU
6) New York Giants, Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
7) Jacksonville Jaguars, Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
8) Detroit Lions, T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
9) Buffalo Bills, Ed Oliver, IDL, Houston
10) Denver Broncos, Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
11) Cincinnati Bengals, Devin Bush Jr, LB, Michigan
12) Green Bay Packers, Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
13) Miami Dolphins, Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
14) Atlanta Falcons, Brian Burns, EDGE, Florida State
15) Washington Redskins, D.K. Metcalf, WR, Mississippi
16) Carolina Panthers, Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
17) New York Giants, Clelin Ferrell, EDGE, Clemson
18) Minnesota Vikings, Cody Ford. OT, Oklahoma
19) Tennessee Titans, Erik McCoy IOL, Texas A&M
20) Pittsburgh Steelers, Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
21) Seattle Seahawks Montez Sweat, EDGE, Mississippi State
23) Houston Texans, Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
24) Oakland Raiders, Joshua Jacobs, RB, Alabama
25) Philadelphia Eagles, Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State
27) Oakland Raiders, Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
28) Los Angeles Chargers, Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State
29) Seattle Seahawks, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida
30) Green Bay Packers, Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
31) Los Angeles Rams, Chase Winovich, EDGE, Michigan
32) New England Patriots, Jeffery Simmons, IDL, Mississippi State
Wahl’s Big Draft Radio Preview:
- What QB will the Giants Pick? They have plenty of options in the early part of the 1st round.
- Will Kyler go #1 overall? Some say yes some say no. I’ll tell you why I am on the no bandwagon.
- Who may trade up and down? I’ll debut my ups and downs in tonight’s draft.
- Which team will stink up their 1st round draft pick? There is plenty of options.
- Who will get drafted too early or too late? I’ll debut who should go early and who you need to wait on.